Camping Les Genêts ***** a 5-star Village Club in Saint Jean de Monts
An oasis of happiness under the pine forest, at 800m from the sea !
Discover your next holiday destination in a 5-star holiday village in the Vendée, 800 m from the beach and shops !
The Village Club Les Genêts is located in the heart of a national forest in St Jean de Monts.
This campsite is a perfect base for families and couples with good on site facilities and plenty of nearby walks and local places of interest.
Cheyenne camp !
The Cheyenne camp begins to emerge from the ground ... with the arrival of the 1st cabadiennes ... remains to come the terraces, the common space for lunch and cook under sheltered pergola. A special cyclist shelter will be added near the village for stays "step" ...
Photos taken on the 01/02/2018
Located near a pretty sandy beach and shops, the Village Club Les Genêts offers 390 individual pitches under the shade of the pine trees.There is also an extensive network of footpaths and cycleways which can be accessed from the campsite.
The campsite offers:
- the Saloon : kids' club for 4-11 years old
- a 400m² playground
- a multisportscourt : football, handball, badminton, volleyball
- pétanque ground
- table tennis room
- tennis court
- sports activities and daytime activities, evening entertainment
- wifi throughout the campsite (paying service)
- a bar, a restaurant and a take-away
- games room with video games and pool table
- a shop, newspapers, laundry room
- bike hire
- 17 acre pine forest
- cycle path departing from the campsite
- an indoor pool
- picnic area 300m from the campsite
Near the Village Club :
- sandy beach 800 m
- cycle paths at the campsite entrance
- Vendée corniche (listed site) 12 km
- Atlantique Toboggan 2 km
- funfair 1,5 km
- minigolf 300 m
- equestrian centre 2 km
- golf course 5 km
- bowling & Laser game at 201 Forest Avenue 12km
- canoe trips on the marshes
- islands of Yeu and Noirmoutier 1h
- cinescénie and Puy du Fou theme park 1h30
The campsite is located south of the resort of Saint Jean de Monts, at the edge of the town of Saint Hilaire de Riez.
Le Camping Les Genêts is near the village of OROUET. A OROUET turn at the roundabout in front of the Oasis Hotel and proceed 2.5km. You will be the avenue des épines. You will pass the 'Chevauché des Dunes', then you will see the campsite with swimming pool on the left.
The nearest beach is the beach Marines.
55 Avenue des épines
85160 Saint Jean de Monts
0033 251 589 394 : in season, from May 1 to September 13
0033 251 543 387 : off-season, from 14 7 to 30 April
GPS coordinates :
Latitude : 46.7566 ° North (expressed in decimal degrees)
Longitude : 2.0122 ° West (expressed in decimal degrees)